The Military Success Scholarship (MSS) Program was created for all eligible undergraduate Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard members currently serving in the U.S. Armed Services, and who utilize some or all military Tuition Assistance benefits for the military fiscal year (ending September 30 each fiscal year).
Announcing the Military Success Scholarship Program
- Currently serving U.S. Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard members
- Currently enrolled in a Trident undergraduate degree program
- Meet Trident admission requirements
- Enroll in and successfully complete 16 semester credits (successful completion is defined as receiving a passing grade per the University catalog requirement) in the current military fiscal year (ex: October 2018-September 2019)
- Courses that receive scholarship must be taken within same military fiscal year
- $500 scholarship will be applied to tuition of any course above the fourth course for the military fiscal year (October 2018-September 2019), up to four courses ($2,000 maximum benefit)
- This scholarship expires at the end of each military fiscal year (9/30)
- Undergraduate students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 or better
- Students on an approved Leave of Absence, which runs through to the new military fiscal year, will not be eligible for scholarship from previous military fiscal year
- The MSS cannot be combined with other Trident University scholarships
- Scholarships will be awarded upon confirmation that student has successfully completed 16 semester credits
- Awards at the undergraduate level will be $500 per course
- Awards will be applied towards any course(s) taken above the fourth course within the current military fiscal year (ex: October 2018-September 2019), up to four courses ($2,000 maximum benefit)
Login to TLC to locate your Student Finance Advisor. Please reach out to your advisor to determine your eligibility.