- About Trident Military
- Active Duty
- Military Family & Education
- Military FAQ
- Military Resources
Fly Higher with Your Online Degree from Trident
Talk With Your Ed Office
Military students requesting Tuition Assistance (TA) must speak with their local education office to determine their tuition assistance benefits and receive guidance prior to enrolling at Trident. If you have questions for Trident please direct them to TMAC@trident.edu
- Speak with your local Education Office to ensure your eligibility for tuition assistance and complete any required training (each branch may have a slightly different process and requirements).
- Ensure you are following your service branch requirements including the time frame to submit your tuition assistance application.
- Questions regarding your tuition assistance approval or requirements should be directed to your local education office.
Community College of the Air Force (AU-ABC)
The Air University Associate to Bachelor Cooperative (AU-ABC) provides bachelors degree opportunities for enlisted Airmen. The cooperative focuses on advanced education as a means of enhancing force development while maximizing tuition assistance benefits and minimizing costs.
Approved Trident University programs for AU-ABC students:
- Meet specific accreditation standards
- Require no more than 60 semester hours after the AAS degree for a bachelors degree
- Deliver instruction via distance learning
- Maximize application of military credit
- Relate degree programs to Air Force specialty
- Trident will approve Air Force Retirees/Veterans for AU-ABC degree with an approved CCAF Associate degree
Trident University is approved for the following AU-ABC programs. Click on the following links to view each program’s roadmap.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – AU-ABC students with CCAF AAS degree in any of the following areas:
- Computer Science Technology (0CYY)
- Information Systems Technology (0IYY)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science: Cybersecurity – AU-ABC students with CCAF AAS degree in the following area:
- Cybersecurity (0CYC)
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management – All CCAF AAS degree programs
Apply online to Trident University. For additional information regarding Trident academic programs and academic support email email@example.com or call Trident’s Student One Stop department at 800-579-3197.
General Education Mobile (GEM)
Trident and Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) partner to offer online courses for Airmen who want to complete their required CCAF Associate degree general education courses.
To get started:
- Select Trident as your GEM institution through the Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC)
- Apply online to Trident
- Register for GEM-approved courses
- Apply for tuition assistance
- Access your course materials after TA has been received
GEM Approved Courses
Courses are available in an 8-week or 12-week format. Students completing bachelor or master degree programs are eligible for the 8-week format. The 12-week sessions are available to doctoral students and continuing bachelor and master students.
See Trident Catalog for full course descriptions.
- Oral Communications
- SVC 101 Introduction to Speech and Verbal Communications
- Written Communications
- ENG 101 English Composition I
- ENG 102 English Composition II
- MAT 101 College Mathematics
- MAT 106 Discrete Mathematics
- MAT 150 College Algebra
- MAT 201 Basic Statistics
- MAT 202 Advanced Mathematics
- Social Sciences
- ECO 220 Principles of Economics
- HIS 101 Modern World History
- HIS 201 American History: Before 1877
- HIS 202 American History: 1877 and Beyond
- POL 201 Global Politics in the Modern World
- PSY 101 Introduction to Psychology
- SOC 201 Introduction to Sociology
- ART 101 Art History
- PHI 201 Introduction to Western Philosophy
- ENG 201 American Literature
For more information, please email our Outreach Department or call (800) 509-3901.
U.S. Air Force Air Command and Staff College
Trident offers transfer credit opportunities towards graduate programs for military personnel who have completed the U.S. Air Force Air Command and Staff College:
A Note From a Veteran
Find out why it is important to start your education and consider it an investment into your future.
Let Us Serve You
New veteran and active duty service members benefit from The Definitive Guide to College for Veterans e-Book.