- About Trident Military
- Active Duty
- Military Family & Education
- Military FAQ
- Military Resources
Let Us Serve You
Trident is more than a military-friendly online university. We go above and beyond the usual call of duty to serve the unique needs of veterans, servicemembers, and their families.
Succeed with Trident Military Online
Top military scholars choose Trident because we offer:
- Reduced tuition rates with Military and Veteran Grants. Trident is proud to offer special grants to active-duty servicemembers and veterans to help make their education even more affordable.
- Exceptional military support services. The Trident Military Assistance Center (TMAC) offers a large support staff and extensive services to ensure our military students have the best possible Trident experience. From helping you make the most of military education benefits like GI Bill® (GI Bill is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs) tuition assistance to converting your experience in the military to college credits*, the TMAC team will get your education off to a great start. From there, we offer a wide array of resources and services to ensure you succeed, including financial management, employment and career assistance, testing, tutoring, health and welfare, and many other resources developed specifically for military students.
- 100% online education. Because our programs are conducted 100% online, courses are accessible from anywhere in the world. Trident makes it convenient for military students to learn.
- Regional accreditation. Trident University International is a member of the American InterContinental University System. The System is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Academic excellence. Our top-ranked programs are taught by leading experts. 100% of our core faculty hold doctoral degrees.
- A vast alumni network. Connect with Trident’s vast network of alumni leaders, including more than 27,000 military alumni.
*Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.